UniteLabs is building a new software product streamlining life science research work and shaping the future of health, food, energy and science. We are looking for a Product Lead to spearhead the development of the new product with curiosity and drive to make an impact.
Pitch your own role and impact at UniteLabs!
We want to invest in your strengths and growth path and therefore, you will design this position together with the CEO to enable the best impact at UniteLabs. Pitch your strengths, growth interests and dream position on a short video in your application and we do our best to make it work! Below you can see some tips where we need help.
Here’s what we need to get done:
- Leading the product development team (business & engineering), assessment of new hires and collaboration partners
- Building and maintaining the product roadmap, managing the resource allocation
- Understanding and improving the position of the product on the market
- Hands-on product development work
- Developing and owning processes to build a high-quality product
What you can expect:
- Possibility to join the leadership team and own a part of the company
- Work in an international and enthusiastic team with diverse expertise, dedication, and lots of fun
- An attractive startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership in your role from day one - we don’t care how much you work, we foster productivity and quality of work
- Learn from others, and be a coach to your colleagues, irrespective of your experience
- Flexibility with holidays and remote work
- Our office is located in Basel, Switzerland
Talent we’re looking for:
If you tick these boxes, you’re the right person
- Understanding or great curiosity towards life science industry and drug development processes
- At least 3 years professional experience in developing, designing or managing software products
- Strong social and teamwork skills, experience in a leadership role
- Self-starter with a hacking mindset: if something is missing, you’re not afraid of digging into it yourself
- Project and resource management skills
- Strong communication skills - able to explain complex concepts to technical and non-technical team members at different levels of abstraction
- Organised working style and a desire to work collaboratively in interdisciplinary teams
Additional experience that would come in handy:
- Experience in strategic work
- Software development skills: web application development and UX
- Education, work experience or hobbies in life sciences
- Experience in building, managing or working in a startup
This position requires A) an employer-independent residence permit in Switzerland or B) citizenship in EU, Switzerland, UK or Norway for regulatory reasons.
It’s possible to fill the position remotely, however, you should be able to travel to Basel once a month for a couple days.